Saturday, August 23, 2014

Time Well Spent

Wow! I can't believe that my journey through this program is coming to an end. I have learned so much in this program that I know that I can definitely achieve my ultimate goal. Completing my capstone was definitely a challenge and it made me think so much about what I hope to achieve in the future. I enjoyed learning about the meaning of Community of Practice and having an idea of what my Community of Practice would be like.  My last memorable moment was writing the speech for the end of the capstone. I felt so much running through my head when writing that speech and visualizing my voice being heard by many people that were inspired by the work I have done in the field of ECE. My long term goal is to open my own school.
I have enjoyed working with my colleagues and professors through this journey and I look forward to possibly keeping in touch. I am on Instagram: @j_by_jasmyn You can email me at jasmyn.adwaters@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Jasmyn, I have enjoyed this journey more than words can describe. It has been challenging, tedious, and exhausting, but today I truly feel a new confidence in my ability to overcome all of those obstacles and come out shining on the other side. Thank you for your support and wisdom over the last two years. Can you believe this is really it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought that at the end of this journey, that I would take so much away from it. I too learned a lot about myself when we had to write up our speech, and I hope that through that process we all continue to strive towards our goals. Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete