Monday, November 4, 2013

Communication


I believe that Lala Anthony is a person who demonstrates competent communication. She is a mother, an actress, a wife, and the face of her very own cosmetics line “Motives”.   When Lala is communicating with her family she is a very effective communicator regardless if she is right or wrong in a situation.  When watching her discuss giving back to others her face lights up and you can see the joy in her smile. She displays great body language and she is a great listener as well. When she discusses her product she communicates very well on how great it is and how she has heard great things from customers about the product. I would model her positive communication behavior when it comes to discussing my products (future children’s book author) and being an effective communicator in the field of early childhood. I believe that I am a great communicator  and I am very effective no matter the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment